Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rainy Day

It rained really hard today and I decided to break out my camera tape some of the awesomeness going on.







Wait, lets look at that one again, only lets have a picture of it.

It's the bird from the beginning of the blog. The long lost Crazy Bird! I live in the land of the crazy birds! I guess this explains why all of the potatoes are purple.

















My camera is amazing. I mean, right from my camera was that awesome video. You must admit my life is fantastic and there is no way whatsoever that I will show you the video I made that makes it obvious I didn't really know how to show off this beauty in an endited form.



Yeah, that video would suck. Aren't you glad that you never saw it? Me too. I mean, you need to think that my skills at videography are perfect in every way and that the first videos I made with my new camera and computer are so amazing that you need to hand me your money right now. Just randomly start screaming and hand it over. You do not need to see that I had no real idea what I was doing and all that.



Stand firm citizen, that is just some random girl at my house playing DragonVale. Ignore this entirely. Look at the amazing videos above and ignore this one. Yes, thats it. Phew, coast is clear Ra

No comments: